Skip to content
- No medic may discriminate against a
patient irrespective of culture, race, religion, beliefs, income, appearance
- Every patient deserves the best
healthcare that the medic can provide.
- Medics may refuse to treat a patient
if the patient is a threat to the medics.
- Medics do not have to tolerate
abusive language and or violence from the public.
- Medics have the constitutional right
to protect themselves.
- Please respect requests from the
medics e.g.: please move back and give us space to work. The request may be for
your safety as well.
- Medics in turn should respect the
privacy of their patients and show manners, ethics, care and professionalism at